Specific moment while Traveling into my Mind


Specific moment while Traveling into my Mind  , today in the morning I came back to my normal routine be like my Venezuelan's morning , I was listening the most famous concert of Pink Floyd " Pulse " ,really  this  song  cause  in my mind "thought provoking " , only with this music you can perceive that feels and sensation.

"Brain damage" in that moment I was remember while one friend Cacaro and me were making that cover in my house , awesome moments; but the final is better than the others part , with cymbals , chorus , and the amazing Lycris 

I invite you to identify yourself the music with possibility about teleport to the other part , one sound like a travel and one skill with the power of change your behavior, always remember understand the people and wondered about live.

Finally the last song about it is especially dedicated to my lady , my girlfriend Anabet because the is "wish you were here" this song was remembering her and the concert you can perceive true feels , I love her , she make feel good and happy old the time.

Thanks and I'm sorry for my English mistakes. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Un Año de Trump: ¿mucho ruido y pocos resultados?

Witty and spontaneous characters of my mind

Nous allons gagner Carabobo